Broker Profit is a well-known scam service. They have changed the presentation from a signal-providing company to the robot selling one, but in general, nothing has changed. The previous site was an iconic scam. It was stopped and updated for half a year but had no clients. Clients who tried it regret it so much. We don’t know if that quick something could change and the system is ready to rock and make profits. We have huge concerns about whether the robot is good to be bought and deployed on the real account.
Let’s talk about features and settings:
- The robot works automatically for us.
- The EA is easy to set up and use.
- All updates will be delivered for free.
- There’s a lifetime license.
- It works on Standard, Mini, Micro, and ECN accounts.
- The robot has a year of testing. It’s a lie.
- The system receives data from three indicators: Bollinger Bands, ADX, and Stoch.
- The robot doesn’t use Grid and Martingale risky strategies.
- The system is based on Price Action, trading Support and Resistance levels, and Trend trading.
- The money-management system covers the deals from sitting in high drawdowns.
- The maximum drawdowns will be not higher than 11% for Low-Risk trading.
- The robot can be used only on the MT4.
- It trades on a swing time frame – H4.
- Leverage should be approximately 1:500.
- A VPS service is required to trade well.
- The minimum deposit is $200.
How to start trading with Broker Profit
Let’s talk about pricing. It looks unprofessional and we have to guess if something is included or not.
- For getting started, we have to pay $149 for a product copy.
- They don’t see a purchase before we write to them about it.
- We can work on one real and two demo accounts.
- We’re not allowed to change them.
- There’s no refund policy provided.
It’s a chart of a backtest from the MT4 terminal. It was USD/CAD on the H4 time frame. The period of used data was 14 months. An initial deposit was $1000. The total net profit has become $921.79. The Profit Factor was 2.22. The maximal drawdown was 18.04%. This info is unverified. So, it can be a lie.
Verified Trading Results of Broker Profit
The next we see is just deployed account trading results on fxblue.com.
There’s a real USD account that was created on March 03, 2021, and funded at $400. There are several deals opened that change Floating Lose to -$24.14. It’s a “good” start.
The total return is -5.5%.
The risk of ruin is 100% now.
There’s a Grid of two orders. These orders are in the drawdowns now. If they get closed, it changes the balance at -$13.09 and -$9.05.
There is no people’s feedback anywhere, neither on Forex Peace Army nor on Trustpilot. It’s okay because no one has already bought it.
The expected monthly profit can be from 4$ to 12$ if we trade with 0.01 Lot Sizes for each $200 of the balance.
Is Broker Profit a viable option?
No, it’s not. The robot is two-unclosed-trades young. There are no trading results.
Broker Profit is a just released, after rebranding, robot that was set to trade on the real USD account a week ago. Since then, it has opened two trades that are experiencing a drawdown period. The offer is mediocre, but we can’t change our accounts after deploying the expert advisor on it. There are no customer testimonials on the web because traders haven’t bought it yet.