Flex EA has a short but informative presentation. It includes many myfxbook-widgets with trading results. The main statement is, “the robot is the first EA with seven years of trading activities.”
Let’s talk about systemized and well-introduced features:
- The EA runs twenty-eight currency pairs.
- The money-management feature automatically sets Lot Sizes for each open deal.
- The robot runs under NFA and FIFO requirements.
- There are pre-optimized settings.
- The robot will receive free updates and upgrades.
- The EA has a news filter to avoid trading during high-impact news.
- We have to focus on trading USD/CAD, USD/CHF, EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, NZD/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, EUR/JPY, and EUR/CHF cross pairs.
- The system has twelve strategies on the board.
- The robot runs six virtual trades per symbol to find the most precious entry point.
- We are free to turn any of the indicators off if needed.
- Forex Flex EA can close deals earlier before they reach an SL level.
- There’s broker protection that prevents SL and TP levels from hunting on the brokers.
- An average trading frequency is 4-8 trades a week.
How to start trading with Forex Flex EA
The Forex Flex EA is introduced in three packages: MT4 version (2 copies remain), MT5 version (4 copies), and an MT4 and MT5 pack (3 copies). The first pack costs $330 and includes a single MT4 license, unlimited demo licenses, set files, access to the private forum. The second pack costs the same and includes an MT5 version of the product instead of the MT4 one. The ultimate pack for $495 includes two real-account licenses and two versions of the robot.
- The system works well on the MT4 and MT5 brokers.
- We can Hedge open deals using the Hedge feature in the settings.
- The vendor runs the EA on the HotForex and FXOpen (for the US clients – TradersWay) brokers.
- The minimum deposit should be $1000 for a Standard Account.
- The vendor recommends using the EA through HotForex and FXOpen.
We have the screenshot of the backtest reports that were performed on GBP/USD and EUR/USD currency pairs with 99.9% of the modeling quality.
Verified Trading Results of Forex Flex EA
The robot works on the real USD account on the FXOpen broker without leverage automatically on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account has a verified track record. Trading privileges are verified too. The account was created on July 09, 2020, and deposited at $7962 in total. Since then, the absolute gain has become +109.33%. An average monthly gain is +10.39%. The maximum drawdown is 11.86%. The account is tracked by twenty-seven users.
Forex Flex EA has closed 159 deals with 2019.5 pips. An average win is 26.87 pips when an average loss is -21.06 pips. The win-rate is 68% for Longs and 72% for Shorts. An average trade length is one day. The Profit Factor is 6.96.
The most traded pairs are GBP/USD (36 deals) and GBP/JPY (27 deals). The most profitable symbols are GBP/USD $2644 and EUR/JPY $2239.
As we can see, the robot focuses on scalping during the Australian trading session.
Monday is the less traded day with 14 deals only.
The robot runs the account with a low-risk account balance. For losing 10% of the account, we have to lose 53 deals in a row.
As we can see, there’s a Grid strategy, but according to pips/profits, we can notice that there’s a Martingale strategy as well.
The presentation includes some positive feedback from clients.
The company runs a page on Forex Peace Army with a 4.198 rate based on 76 reviews.
The person noticed that SL levels are so deep, and the system doesn’t always prevent the deal from reaching them.
Some clients could get money back after a bad trading experience. There is a lot of positive feedback that looks similar among the pages.
The vendor has a quite high level of transparency. So we can see open trades and how they change the account if they are closed.
Is Forex Flex EA a viable option?
It’s hard to tell for sure because the system uses the Grid and Martingale combo to increase the profitability of the ongoing trades. Many people look for a more safe and stable trading solution to run on the real account.
Forex Flex EA is a robot that uses Grid and aggressive Martingale. The developers told us nothing that there are risky strategies on the board. Only professional traders can check the trading results and spot them. There are many positive and some negative feedback where people noticed that the robot can be handled only by pro traders.