Forex Paris is a trading advisor that was designed by Ruben Octavio. It was published on MQL5 on March 23, 2021. The last 2.0 version was uploaded on April 20, 2021. The system was downloaded for demo purposes 853 times.
There are some features and settings explained:
- Forex Paris works fully automatically on the terminal.
- The system has a “2-in-1 adaptive and dynamic algorithm with more than 99% profitable trades in the historical backtest.”
- It doesn’t open trades often.
- Open trades are kept on the market for several hours.
- The robot doesn’t execute risky strategies.
- VantageFX is a suggested broker.
- There are two versions of the robot: MT4 and MT5.
- The system works with only fixed Stop Losses and Take Profits.
- The robot doesn’t place more than one trade at the same time on the market.
- There are two algorithms for trading EUR/USD and GBP/USD.
- The robot can work on any time frame we attach.
- There’s a short list of input parameters provided.
- We may change SL and TP levels.
- The magic number marks opened by the robot deals.
How to start trading with Forex Paris
There are 4 from 10 copies left for $349. The next price should be $399.
Forex Paris is sold for $349 for a lifetime copy of the product. We can subscribe to it. One month-subscription costs $199. As usual, we can download a system for performing a backtest on the terminal or check settings.
There are two backtests. This one is a GBP/USD report on the M1 time frame. The History Quality was 99%. There were 1,943,672 bars in the test. An initial deposit was $500. The total net profit has become $728,479. The Profit Factor was 112.12. The maximal drawdown was 20.05%. The advisor traded 609 trades with 99.00% of the win-rate for Shorts and 99.03% for Longs.
The system used a 0.3 Dynamic Lot. Max Spread was set at 100 pips. The Stop Loss was 66 pips when Take Profit was 6 pips. It’s so dangerous to work with that deep Stop Losses compared with Take Profits.
Verified Trading Results of Forex Paris
These trading results were removed from MQL5.
We’ve googled for another account. It’s a real USD account on Vintage FX. The last trading activity was on April 23. The robot worked automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MT5. It had a verified track record. The account was created on April 13, 2021, deposited at $450, and withdrawn at $341. Since then, the absolute gain has become -39.05%. An average monthly gain was the same -$39.05%. The maximum drawdown was 42.20%.
It has closed only 10 deals with -151.4 pips. An average win was 5.77 pips when an average loss was -69.93 pips. The win rate for Longs was 85% when for Shorts it was only 33%. An average trade length was almost nine hours. The Profit Factor was very low – 0.26.
Both symbols brought losses.
The robot didn’t have proper hours to trade.
There were a few deals traded to say what the day was the most frequently traded.
As we can see, the account was quickly withdrawn.
The first month became the last one.
All last comments are negative. The system started losing many deals in a row without hope to recover.
The developer is the CEO of a Rubengaviles company from Switzerland. He has a 4251 rate and 496 friends. The portfolio includes eight products and signals from Cairo 2021.
Is Forex Paris a viable option?
No, it’s not. The system is a scam.
Forex Paris 2021 is an advisor that traded two currency pairs on the real account. Trading results showed that the system is a scam. It has never been stable and profitable. After the first month of running, the robot was stopped. The system placed SL levels that are eleven times deeper than TP ones. A single deal blew 20% of the account. The robot is too dangerous to be used.