We’ve got a product that’s been designed by Happy Forex devs and called Happy Algorithm Pro. The devs explained the strategy behind it: “The robot measures deflections of the correlative. Happy Algorithm PRO can also measure the performance of the setting, do statistic analysis in order to get optimal hide SL and TP. It measures the valid deflection of the price of the particular correlative pairs and then we show the difference as a line. The close is usually presented in a particular limit and these limits we currently count. As soon as the close reaches off the limit, we simply trade it and we close it after the return into the middle value. Happy Algorithm PRO trade system is primarily designated for all traders (as well as for new users) on the forex market. Happy Algorithm can trade on any large client accounts with Metatrader application,” devs explained.
The robot is running the fourth version of it.
- Main version:
- Modify the source code in a new MQL4 specified with strict compilation mode
- New system generation serial number without using DLL. EA works faster in the front/backtest.
- Added new settings package called “Optimization settings”
- Version 1.1
- Improved strategy, change of currency pairs (EUR/USD, USD/CHF), optimization settings
- Version 1.2
- Strategies were improved for a smaller number of trades
- MaxTotalTrades settings added
- Target and Profit in points as chart info added
- Version 1.2.1
- Modify the source code for MT4 build 1170
Features and requirements
The devs provided a list of minimum requirements to run the EA:
- Windows 7-10 or Mac OS and Linux
- MetaTrader 4 platform
- Three types of an account: standard, mini, micro
- Min deposit Micro Account (0.01 lot): recommended is $1000 / Mini Account (0.1 lot): recommended is $10.000 / Standard Account (1 lot): recommended is $100.000
- Currency pairs EUR/USD, USD/CHF
- D1 time frame
Happy Algorithm features:
- Trades all day every day
- The robot is easy to set up
- Support for ECN brokers
- Auto-quotes detection 4 or 5 digits
- Fulla-automated trading solution
It’s a real USD account, that has been launched in November 2017. During the period the robot provided just +48.46% of the gain. The monthly profit is low and equaled at +1.43%, but with high drawdown (23.08%).
The robot has traded 1376 deals with 4454 pips. It didn’t trade longs, the win-rate on shorts is extremely low and equaled 55%. The average trade length is 4 days. The profit factor equaled 1.16 and that is very low.
As we can see, win-rates, as well as, the profit varies depending on currency pairs.
The EA trades mostly an hour a day.
The robot trades with extremely high risks but still can’t provide any relevant profit comparing to the set risk.
For that risk, there’d be about 7-10% of the monthly gain.
We’ve got two packages to pick up. The main one includes 10 EAs and a -30% OFF discount. Buying it for 300 EUR, we’ll get two licenses. For 500 EUR we’ll get 5 licenses.
The deal includes:
- Happy Algorithm PRO v1.2.1.exe file
- Extended tutorial
- 2/5 Licenses for 2/5 real accounts and unlimited demo of accounts
- Free updates
- The license is for the first month and will be automatically free renewed for lifetime on your email
- 30-days money-back guarantee
Is Happy Algorithm Pro a viable option in 2020?
- Well-explained features
- Strategy explained
- Real account trading results
- 2.5 years of account life
- 10 EAs in the package
- Support and free updates
- 30-days money-back guarantee
- Currency pairs traded differently
- Mediocre monthly gain
- Win-rate is low
- Profit factor is low
- Trading with high risks
- High drawdowns
- Lack of people feedback
So, the answer is no. Happy Algorithm Pro is not a viable option to go. The EA provides very weak trading results with extremely high risks and drawdowns. If you want to try, go ahead, but we wouldn’t suggest you do this. At least, if something goes wrong, you can rely on the 30-day money-back guarantee.