FXTrends is a signal service company. The main statement is that it’s “The Best Forex Signals ever.” The first page is featured by a myfxbook-widget with trading results. So, we are going to check them right after features.
The signals have a medium-range list of features:
- FXTrends has over 10-year of Forex-related experience.
- The signals have generated 100k pips.
- There’s a possibility of copy-trading the signals from their master account to ours.
- These deals will be executed automatically on our account.
- The monthly pips expectations are from 1000 to 2000.
- We can expect to trade from 4 to 7 deals a day.
- If we decide to copy trade, the frequency will be up to 19 trades a day.
- The developers insist on 90% accuracy, but it is around 75%.
- There’s a manual of how a copy-trading program should be set.
- The risk can be customized from 0% to 200% compared with the master account’s one.
- The trading can be started with $100-$200 on balance.
- The copy-trading software can be used on MT4 or MT5.
- We may use it on ECN brokers and accounts.
- We have to risk not more than 1% on each open deal.
- The provided signals have the next format: time, currency pair, direction, Entry Price, Stop Loss, and Take Profit.
How to start trading with FXTrends
To get started, we have to buy one of the packages. The signals pack costs $19.99 and includes 4-7 trades daily. The copy-trader pack costs $29.99 and includes 8-19 trades daily. Another copy-trading pack costs $150 and includes the same.
In addition, the packs are featured by:
- Access to chart analysis channel and indices signals channel.
- Simplicity in using the system.
- 24/7 English and Spanish support.
There are no backtest reports provided. So, we can’t be sure the system was well-tested on the past data before it was released.
Verified Trading Results of FXTrends
The robot runs a real USD account on XM. The system uses data from technical indicators from MT5. The leverage was set at 1:400. The account has a Track Record Verified badge. It was created on July 30, 2020, deposited at 1,503.50, and withdrawn at $73.56 in total. Since then, the absolute gain is +727.5%. The monthly gain is 34.93%.
The maximum drawdown is 30.44%. It’s significant. If the deals are closed, the account losses half of the balance.
It closed 807 deals with 22553 pips. An average win is 66.61 pips when an average loss is -95.04 pips. It traded 71.80 Lots. The win-rate is between 74% and 77%. An average trade length is a day. The Profit Factor is high – 2.91.
The most traded and the most profitable symbol is EUR/JPY with 157 deals and $984.27.
It focuses on trading during the European trading hours.
The most frequently traded days are Monday (174), Thursday (179), and Wednesday (186 deals).
The robot runs the account with low risks.
There’s a conservative Grid of three orders on the board.
There are many screenshots from Facebook comments on the site.
The FXTrends’ on Forex Peace Army has only two comments.
There are a few testimonials compared with 255 investors who track the real account.
The company provides a “free” course that is included in any package we buy.
Is FXTrends a viable option?
It’s hard to tell for sure, especially after seeing a Grid strategy on the board. Now, it’s a conservative Grid, but the developers can increase it to six-ten deals on each Grid.
FXTrends provides a copy-trading service from their master account for everyone. The trading results show that the system is profitable so far but quite young. As for these trading results, two comments on Forex Peace Army look like a joke. The pricing is weird too. The same pack is sold for $29.99 and $150.