Today’s review will be about a little-known EA called Neuro FX robot. The promo informs us that this software is everything we need for profitable trading on the Metatrader 4 platform. There’s no vendor transparency because the developers don’t share their LinkedIn, MQL5, or any other community profiles.
Let’s talk about the Neuro FX Robot’s features:
- It doesn’t require huge account balances.
- The periods of the drawdowns are low and non-consistent.
- We don’t need previous trading experience to work with this EA.
- It can be run on 4 and 5-digit brokers.
- The EA works with ECN accounts.
- It opens and closes trades automatically.
- The EA doesn’t perform risky strategies.
- The robot manages to calculate Lot Sizes automatically based on the account balance.
- The EA closes loss trades and keeps good trades on the market to maximize profits.
- It supports all account types: Standard, Micro, and Mini.
- There are no limits in the settings configuration.
- Magic Number allows marking EA’s deals among other trades.
- It can trade only GBP/USD.
- The robot trades on the H1 time frame.
How to start trading with Neuro FX Robot
- The software works automatically for us.
- The minimum deposit should be from $100 for trading with a 0.01 Lot Size.
- The optimal for trading with a 0.01 Lot Size is $200.
- The installation is simple and supported by a user guide.
- After attaching the EA to the charts, we have to do nothing more.
There are three packs: Basic, Regular, and Business. The Basic pack costs $129. It includes access to trading on one real and one demo account. The Regular pack costs $149. It’s featured by two real and two demo accounts. The Business pack costs $169. It has three real and three demo accounts. The vendor provides 24/5 support. There’s no refund policy provided.
There’s a cut-out part of the report without a chart. The initial deposit was $500. It has become $580869 of the total net profit. A maximum drawdown was 8.1%. Neuro FX Robot closed 997 deals with a win-rate from 92.7% to 95%. The winning row was 20 deals. The spread was set at 20 pips. The profit factor was solid and amounted to 8.82.
Verified Trading Results of Neuro FX Robot
It’s NeuroFXRobot’s real CNH account. It’s a weird choice of currency – China’s Yuan. The owner is originally from Poland. The account was created on November 03, 2020, and funded at 301 CNH. There’s 70.76 CNH of the margin in use (147.62 CNH of the free margin). The margin level is medium 308.6%.
The robot traded GBP/USD only. The absolute gain (loss) has become-6%. An average monthly return was +33.1%. The maximum drawdown was insanely high -52.8%. Win-rate was 78.8%. The Profit Factor was low – 1.20. An average trade frequency was less than ten trades weekly. The robot worked for only 50 days.
The Risk to Reward Ratio was 1.62. An average trade length was seven hours. An average win was 8.48 CNH when an average loss was three times high -26.21 CNH.
The robot focused on trading the Long direction (53 deals) over the Short one. The SELL direction was lost -23.75 CNH in total.
Neuro FX Robot used a 923797 magic number.
The most-traded day was Tuesday – 27 deals. The most profits were obtained, having traded on Wednesdays – 100.52 CNH.
The EA focuses on trading during the American trading session.
December’s net profit has become -54.74 CNH compared with November’s 128.59 CNH.
Trading activities looked weird. Some of the weeks were closed with-profits, the rest with huge losses. So, this EA couldn’t work stable and predictable.
Neuro FX Robot has a page on Forex Peace Army. Trading results from the fxblue-verified account were connected to this profile.
The page doesn’t include comments from clients.
The company, as we mentioned, is originally from Poland. It has a gmail email instead of a professional one.
Is Neuro FX Robot a viable option?
We don’t think so. The robot was stopped before Christmas Holidays and still is offline.
Neuro FX Robot is a scam robot that was stopped at the end of December 2020 after showing horrible trading results. The developers didn’t reveal trading strategy, backtest reports based on it, and so on. The presentation and Forex Peace Army have no people testimonials. So, we can compare how good the robot is. For now, it’s not an option to go within 2021.