Is the Signal Steps robot a scammer?
The presentation of the Signal Steps robot starts by forcing you to watch something.
When you try to watch they ask for a robot or no presentation. It’s kind of scam-style actions.
They want it, lol, they receive a fake email.
It’s strange from every side of view. We don’t need one-hour “training” we here to buy a robot that will trade for us. On Youtube, the video has got 732 views and 4 likes/3 dislikes.
In general, they are other scammers, because all the scammers always use the word “beat”, like beat the market, beat Forex, etc.
So, according to the video, we figured out.
- The robot trades with Bolinger Bands. It works like a rubber band.
- It uses trend and price action to time trades.
- Trades mostly during the US and European sessions.
- Three pairs trading EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP.
- It trades 2-7 trades during a day.
- The system enhanced by dynamic stop-loss and take-profit features.
- News management system.
The dev uses many robots on the account, so, we can’t be completely sure that the profit we seen has been provided by exactly the Signal Steps robot.
Real account trading results
Signal Steps robot hasn’t worked for the last two years. The robot has died on February 27, 2018. It’s a real USD account. The robot traded through Blackwell Global with 1:100 leverage on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
The average monthly gain was 7% with the insane max drawdown (56%). The account has been withdrawn at $25876.
The robot has traded many trades (2569) but little pips (7832). The average loss (-$41.15) is two times more than the win ($24.88). It means stop-loss and take-profit features didn’t work properly. Win-rate looks good and equaled 68-71%, but not 93% like we were offered. The profit factor is 1.44.
As we can see, the robot could successfully trade just three-four currency pairs.
The robot ran with extremely high risks.
The robot ended its life trading like this. The 93% win-rate, he said.
The last two months looked like this.
The offer and how the dev pushed it was another joke.
Please, take a look at this greedy price. $500 for support? Lol, what? $500, seriously? Another $500 for updates? This dude was going nuts.
Omg, he’s really an idiot. Why is not $100500?
When someone tells you that “you’re special” it’s time to check the wallet.
Look at this price he’s counted as a default one.
For $500 we’ll receive the 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited account switches, updates, and support.
Signal Steps Robot Summary
- Strategy explained
- Installation process explained
- 3rd part verified trading results provided
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Required to provide email to get the presentation
- Fake statement about 93% win-rate
- Fake statement about “beat the market”
- The robot is turned off two years ago
- Trading results are horrible
- The “get ready to die” max drawdown
- Little pips traded compared to the number of deals
- Mediocre “profit factor”
- The robot tried to trade almost the very currency pair
- Trading with high-risks
- The last 20 trades have brought losses
- Halving the account for two months
- Madness pricing
Signal Steps robot knew very-well how to lose money, so, the dev stopped it and withdrew the rest funds. The robot went through the average life cycle of any EA and how it’s dead. The dev has decided not to risk anymore and not to provide any updates to Signal Steps.