Medusa X was released over three months ago, on December 28, 2020, by Oon Kar Lee on the MQL5 community. Since then, the robot was demo downloaded 545 times. The last update was released on February 19, 2021.
There are few features written. We’ve group up everything that looks informative:
- There are three copies left for $399.
- The next price will be $449.
- Medusa is a fully automated trading advisor.
- There are two currency pairs supported: GBP/USD and USD/CHF.
- The system uses Trend EMA, RSI, and Volatility indicators.
- The average profit is 5 pips.
- The robot uses Cost Averaging. It’s a risky strategy.
- The system doesn’t use Martingale to increase profitability.
- The developers insist that the fewer currency pairs we trade, the better it is.
- The robot was tested on the real tick data provided by brokers.
- The main time frame is H1.
- We have to have $500 of the margin to start trading.
- The leverage can start from 1:500.
- The developer provides referral links on the brokers that should fit for this EA: IC Market, FXTM, and ForexChief.
- The robot is an easy-to-set-up solution.
- We can check the robot’s settings we can customize.
How to start trading with Medusa X
Medusa is sold for $399 for a copy of the product. The one-month subscription costs $120. The three-month subscription is available for $250. There’s an option to get a demo version of the EA for free. The offer is not supported by a money-back guarantee.
There’s a USD/CHF backtest published. The time frame was set H1. It was tested on the four-year data provided by brokers. The modeling quality was 99.90%. An initial deposit was $10,000. The total net profit amounted to $31,067. The Profit Factor was 2.02. The maximum drawdown was significant at 44.08%. Medusa traded 1693 deals with a 92% win rate for Shorts and almost 91% for Longs.
Verified Trading Results of Medusa X
We have a real SGD account on the IC Markets broker house. The leverage is 1:500. The account was created on December 07, 2020, and funded at $500. The win rate is 93.7%. The maximum drawdown is 39.3%. The Growth is 72%.
The four months in a row were closed with profits.
An average trade frequency is 30 deals weekly.
Medusa X has traded 585 orders with a 7.61 recovery factor. The best trade is 29.26 SGD when the worst trade is -26.57 SGD. The maximum win streak is 60 deals. The trading activity is 97.77%. An average trade length is twenty-three hours. The robot trades Long and Short directions equally. The Profit Factor is 2.38. The average monthly growth is 6.91%.
GBP/USD is the most traded and the most profitable currency pair with 451 deals and $225.
As we can see, the robot experiences periods of huge drawdowns.
The presentation includes many positive testimonials from clients.
The company’s portfolio includes eleven robots.
The developer lives in Singapore. The profile has a mediocre rate – 2164. There are 14 signals and 11 products published.
Is Medusa X a viable option?
It’s hard to tell for sure because the system is so young. We’d like to know how the robot trades for a year or so.
Medusa X trades trends on GBP/USD and USD/CHF currency pairs. The robot is just several months old to tell something for sure about its performance and stability on the market under various market conditions. There are still few comments about the robot’s performance. Medusa X costs a solid price as for a robot that works only with two currency pairs. The offer is not supported by a money-back guarantee. So, we have to be careful with a final decision.