NCM Signals is a copy-trading service company that provides signals from the master account. The vendor claims that if we’re looking for a successful Forex investment, we’re on the right site. The service is running for 1096 days. The total gain is 397%. The annual gain is 60%. The company was registered as NCM SIGNAL LLC, but we know nothing where its office is located.
We’ve got some difficulties with gathering all important information in one place:
- The robots work fully-automatically.
- Copy-trading software can work only on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- The system unites three robots under manual supervision to check how the robots work.
- The main strategy is a scalping one that scalps in the market move direction.
- The system works with 81% accuracy.
- The EA can close deals before reaching SL levels if the market conditions become worse.
- The robot runs risky strategies like Grid and Martingale to recover after losses.
- The signals can be copied from the master account for a slave one.
- The vendor provides free VPS service so we can run trades on the company’s servers.
- From their VPS, there’s such a low ping to NY DC1 and NY DC2 IC Markets servers.
- We can choose the risk we want to go with compared to the master account, setting from 0% to 200%.
- There’s an auto quit system that closes deals if the drawdown level is reached.
- The account is under our control all the time.
- We are free to use our money without a lock period.
- IC Market is an ASIC regulation broker company.
- There’s a profit calculator. It allows calculating profits based on acceptable risk and period of investment.
How to start trading with NCM Signals
Copy-trading service costs $39 monthly for signals and a VPS service.
- We have to proceed with the registration on IC Markets using their referral code.
- We have to create a real Raw-Spread account on MT4.
- The leverage should be set at 1:500.
- The account has to be verified and deposited at $1000.
- We may not complete registration. The service will cost $79 monthly, but the account can’t be higher than $50000.
The developers didn’t provide backtest reports. We can’t be 100% sure that the robot performed well on the past tick data and was well-tested.
Verified Trading Results of NCM Signals
The robot runs a real USD account that’s hosted on IC Markets. There’s a mixed style of trading. The robot uses technical analysis getting information from the MT4 indicators. The leverage is 1:500. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. The account was created two years ago, on February 04, 2018. Since then, the absolute gain is +397.4%. An average monthly gain is 4.48%. The maximum drawdown is 12.00%. The account is tracked by 315 traders.
The robot has traded 1107 deals with 4685 pips. An average win deal is 11.49 when an average losing deal is -28.30 pips. There were 31.88 Lots traded. The win-rate is 81% for Longs and 82% for Shorts. An average trade length is over four hours. The Profit Factor is good – 2.14.
The system works only with GBP/CAD. The most profitable direction is Shorts – $614.43.
The robot focuses on trading mostly during the night scalping hours.
Mondays are the less traded days (111 deals).
The robot runs the account with little risk to the account balance.
If the robot isn’t sure about trading opportunities, it decreases the Lot Size twice.
The last thirteen months were profitable. January 2021 showed good profitability.
There are some positive testimonials on the site.
There’s an NCM Signals page on Trustpilot. The company has a 4.6 rate from 5 based on 61 reviews.
This investor noticed that trading frequency should be higher as for the service with this price.
The person notices that there are risky strategies on the board, and we have to not forget about this.
The company asks people to write a review. So, it’s a common practice.
The signals are delivered only for IC Markets users. The rest of the broker houses aren’t allowed.
Is NCM Signals a viable option?
It’s still discussable. The main reason for “no” is there are Grid and Martingale strategies that can set the account at high risks.
NCM Signals runs some risky strategies like Scalping, Grid, and Martingale. As for a combo from risky strategies, trading results revealed that a monthly profit is approximately 4%-6%. To work with them, we must trade through IC Markets. Many traders wouldn’t like to switch a broker just for signals.