We’d like to talk about another FXAutomater’s product today –
Volatility Factor 2.0 is a robot that was designed by FX Automater. It’s a well-known company on the Forex market. The robot was introduced as “The Most Powerful EA On The Forex Market.” Let’s check if this statement is close to true.
As usual, the company repeats the robot’s advantages several times during a presentation:
- The robot works automatically on the account.
- The last version of the robot has received an update that increases its stability.
- There’s a broker spy feature that covers SL and TP levels from the broker.
- It works with four currency pairs GBP/USD, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, and USD/CHF only.
- There are two strategies on the board. We hope it’s not another Grid and Martingale combo.
- The money-management system calculates Lots Sizes based on the balance automatically.
- The robot trades frequently.
- There’s a News Filter. It allows us to avoid opening trades during High-Impact News.
- It supports any type of account: Standard, Mini, and Micro.
- The robot should be used on an ECN account.
- The system supports NFA restrictions.
We can run the system with three levels of risk. Low risk is 1.5% to the account balance (0.10 Lot Size per deal). The moderate risk is 2.5% (0.15 Lot Size per deal). The high risk is 5.0% (0.29 Lot Size per deal).
- Three turtles the system lies on are Prevailing Level, Drawdown Discipline, and Trading Frequency.
How to start trading with Volatility Factor 2.0
The presentation has a never ended “Limited-Time Special” offer.
- Volatility Factor costs $187 for a copy. The original price was $347.
- There’s a single real account license.
- We have an unlimited number of demo accounts.
- Unique Broker Spy Module.
- Advanced News Filter.
- Supporting four currency pairs.
- The company supports the robot with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
It’s a USD/JPY backtest on the M15 timeframe. The data was chosen from 1999 to 2017. The modeling quality was 90%. An initial deposit of $5000 has become $582,492 of the total net profit. The Profit Factor was 1.69. A maximum drawdown was only 10.88% ($15,844). The robot has traded 26433 deals with a 79-81% win-rate. The average win-streak was six deals.
Verified Trading Results of Volatility Factor 2.0
Volatility Factor 2.0 Pro works on a demo USD account on Alpari RU. The leverage is set at 1:500. The system works automatically on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account has a verified track record. It was created on January 27, 2021. Since then, the absolute gain has become +23.96%. An average monthly gain is 12.05%. The maximum drawdown is 11.38%.
Volatility Factor 2.0 traded 164 deals with 514.9 pips. An average win is 8.59 pips when an average loss is -11.72 pips. The win-rate is 77% for Longs and 68% for Shorts. An average trade length is four hours and a half. The Profit Factor is 1.75.
The robot prefers trading GBP/USD over USD/JPY. On GPS/USD are traded 128 deals with $254.41 of profit.
The system mostly scalps during the Australian night session.
Monday and Tuesday (39 deals both) are the most traded days.
The robot runs the account with the lowest possible risks.
The system hides SL and TP levels from a broker, as was mentioned. It can close deals without reaching these levels.
Forex Peace Army has trading results of the previous version of the robot that was stopped in 2017.
The company hasn’t updated information about the site and product.
We remember there were four accounts in total. As we can see, two of them were removed. So, the new version should work better, shouldn’t it?
Is Volatility Factor 2.0 a viable option?
We have no idea how the system will work for the next half a year. Was it truly well-shaped or not? Time will show.
Volatility Factor 2.0 is a renewed advisor that has been live since 2016. The system has backtests that grabbed the data that ended in 2018. So, the new version of the robot wasn’t tested, or its reports weren’t published on the site. The trading results are good, but the system is so young to be a stable trading solution for sure.