Professional and experienced ‘guru’ in Forex trading, Kark Dittmann, has developed and introduced the Exynox Scalper indicator. This indicator presentation tells that traders will ‘laugh all the way to the bank thanks to Forex every day’. The software has a user-friendly interface, so even newbies can easily utilize it. Karl accents that traders need only buy and sell when Exynox Scalper provides an alert. That’s all experience needed. Sounds easy, does it? However, is this indicator as good as advertised? Can we trust its developer? Is it a safe investment? Read this review to find out all the advantages and disadvantages of this trading software.
The key features of this indicator are:
- The indicator is based on an effective trading algorithm
- It offers various trading styles
- The software has an inbuilt smart Exit technology and unique trend power detection
- Karl Dittmann guarantees that signals are reliable and will not be repainted after providing
- It takes minimal time to trade upcoming signals
- Exynox Scalper is a signals based software, which means traders have to trade these signals manually
- Exynox Scalper has a user friendly and easy to use interface
- It supports all major currency pairs
- Signals are delivered via MT4, email alerts, and direct notifications sent to your phone:
- The software shows both Entry and Exit points of a trade
- It provides all the necessary information about a currency pair, its direction, SL and TP
- The system works on the ‘basis of perfectly calculated ingenious algorithms’
- It includes a beginner-friendly user guide
- Traders can expect free lifetime updates of the system
- The software provides quick profits on M1-M30 timeframes
- There is an additional custom mode for experienced traders who want to experiment with the settings manually
- The minimum deposit should be at least $100
- For trading 0,01 lot size, the optimal deposit should start with $250
Exynox Scalper includes three different trading modes namely aggressive, medium, and conservative mode:
The more aggressive mode, the higher the risk level and sensitivity it has. Aggressive mode offers the most signals but has the lowest safety level.
How to start trading with Exynox Scalper
Karl Dittmann provides ‘detailed’ instruction on how traders can make a profit with his indicator:
All we need to do is to attach the indicator to the trading chart we want, enter our trade in a Buy or Sell signal, and exit the trade.
The Exynox Scalper presentation starts with information about the product and a short description to tell us how the system works:
The dev tells us that the system has a beginner-friendly interface, works on all major currency pairs and M1-M30 timeframes. Being based on a unique trading algorithm, Exynox Scalper finds the best time to Enter and Exit market trades. All we have to do is to buy or sell when the indicator does the rest work for us.
To prove the efficacy of the indicator performance, Karl decided to provide us with a simple screenshot that shows ‘a Huge Profit’ Exynox Scalper can provide us with working on M5 timeframe:
The dev provides us with a trade sample where this indicator picked 364 pips on GBP/USD over one day and a half. The indicator used conservative trading mode with a turned off smart exit filter. For approximately thirty hours of trading, the indicator provided five trade alerts resulting in five wins for 107 pips, 15 pips, 54 pips, 11 pips, and 77 pips. Although the trading results look impressive, the screenshot provided shows a short-term performance of the indicator and does not reflect long-term results.
Exynox Scalper’s regular price is $395, but it is on sale now and costs only $147.
The package includes 1 real account, user manual, 27/7 support, and 30 days money-back guarantee.
The developer did not provide backtesting results. It correlates with a lack of trading strategy details. Since backtests reflect vital data of the trading performance of any system, their absence is a huge drawdown we advise the developer to rectify.
Unverified Trading Results of Exynox Scalper
Karl Dittmann failed to provide verified trading results on their website. On their FAQ page, we have found that this indicator can be revealed on a Demo account and then be switched into a Real account. On their website, Karl provides us with multiple screenshots demonstrating the performance of this system on different modes (aggressive, conservative, medium), timeframes, and currency pairs. However, they are simple images that cannot be trusted as they cannot be verified. Therefore, we prefer to analyze live trading accounts verified by third party websites (myfxbook. Fxstat or fxblue). There we can easily gain the info on the drawdown, gain, profit factor, risk factors, and the other important data.
The dev provides us with ‘real testimonials from members’ on their official website, but these testimonials cannot be verified. Of course, all of them are positive. We never trust reviews written on the official websites of developers, as they can easily be manipulated, paid, or concocted. Thus, we search for feedback on third-party websites, like Quora, Trustpilot, Forex Peace Army, etc. Unfortunately, we could not find any feedback from users on these websites. The absence of reviews is not a good sign.
Is Exynox Scalper a viable option?
- Three trading modes
- MT4, mobile phone, and email notification alerts
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Works on all major pairs and timeframes
- No backtesting results
- Absence of verified trading results
- Little trading strategy insight
- Needs a proper and stable internet connection
Unfortunately, after our detailed Exynox Scalper review, we have found nothing compelling to us to buy this indicator. Karl Dittmann did not provide backtests or verified trading results to prove the efficacy of his software. He told us very little about trading strategy. Therefore, we cannot recommend this trading system to the public.